Presented by Moore Wealth
Looking after your retirement plan is a balancing act. Even the most comprehensive strategy needs regular maintenance to continue heading in the right direction. Here are a few simple steps you can take to keep your plan on track.
- Be sure to read your monthly and quarterly account statements. Check that your reported contributions are accurate and being credited to the correct investment options.
- Review your portfolio periodically-quarterly is best-to be sure that your asset allocation is still in line with your overall goals and risk tolerance.
- If your asset allocation has gotten out of alignment with your original intentions, consider account rebalancing.
- Stay informed and take advantage of educational materials and employer-sponsored workshops to remain current on investing trends.
Life Events May Require a Change to Your Investment Strategy
Life changes can have a big impact on your income and your ability to save. Consider to reevaluating your budget and investment strategies when any of the following events occur.
- Buying a home: A home is probably the largest purchase you’ll ever make, and it is one that will most likely affect your future finances.
- Family events: Getting married, getting divorced, and sending children to college may require adjustments to your investments strategy.
- Career Changes: A new job, promotion, or layoff can affect your income and change how much you are able to save.
You can’t always prepare for a life event. Whether you plan in advance or react after the fat, make sure you carefully review your investment goals and keep savings for retirement among your highest priorities.
50 Carrol Creek Way Suite 335
Frederick, MD, 27102
Moore Wealth is located at 50 Carroll Creek Way, Suite 335, Frederick, MD 21701 and can be reached at 301.631.1207. Securities
and Advisory Services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment
This communication strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, MD, MN, NC, NJ PA, TN, UT, VA,
VT, WA, WV. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state regulations and
registration requirements regarding investment products and services. Investments are not FDIC- or NCUA-insured, are not
guaranteed by a bank/financial institution, and are subject to risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Securities and
advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member www.FINRA.org, www.SIPC.org, a Registered
Investment Advisor. This material has been provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, tax,
or legal advice. Please consult a qualified professional regarding your specific needs. © 2021 Commonwealth Financial Network®